This is the Bethel Communications Online Fellowship – Members Application Page!
This online church is not for everybody, so to be sure that you are applying to join a fellowship that you will be comfortable in, our Mission Statement is clearly laid out below. If you do not agree with any of it, please don’t even waste your time applying to join – you just won’t enjoy being with us 🙁
If you do agree with our Mission Statement, you will start the application process which will take a few minutes – depending on how much you want to write! NONE of the information you give will be shared with anybody else, and if you ask to be put in fellowship with another member who lives locally, it will only be with someone of your own gender and they will only get to know whatever you want to share with them.
We do ask lots of questions – how else would you join any group? For example, where do you get most of your teaching, your favourite authors etc. This allows us to know where you’re coming from theologically and to best supply your needs.
If you do join us, you will also gain access to Members only pages, downloadable content and of course – Membership is FREE!
To become a member, you must read our Mission Statement below BEFORE completing the application.
- … in God the Father, Almighty Creator of heaven and earth. We believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day He rose again. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
- … that the Lord Jesus Christ our God and Saviour is the sole and absolute Authority in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as revealed in the Holy Scriptures, and that under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are enabled to interpret and administer His laws.
- … that Christian Baptism is the immersion in water into the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, of those who have professed repentance towards God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, who died for our sins according to the Scriptures; was buried and rose again the third day.
- … that the gifts of The Holy Spirit can still be manifested today and that there is also a counterfeit spirit at work so we must therefore test all things.
- … that The Holy Bible is the inspired Word of an unchanging God.
- … in a literal reading of The Holy Bible unless scripture tells us otherwise, a literal resurrection of the quick and the dead who belong to Christ, a literal Israel and a literal church being two separate entities, a literal 1,000 year reign of Christ.
- … that since the reformation of Israel in 1948, we have moved into The Latter Days in preparation for the return of Jesus Christ and The Day of The Lord which is the culmination of God’s wrath being poured out on the Earth preceding the millennial reign of Jesus Christ on Earth.
If you agree – let’s get started – just complete the form below![wpmem_form register]