We thank you for your order which will normally be processed within 5 days (excluding weekends) and posted 1st Class Royal Mail (UK) or Airmail International Standard (International). We take pride in our customer service and are available by email should you have any enquires.
- Please ensure that you have given the correct full shipping address and that somebody is there to receive your packet or parcel should it not fit through your letterbox.
- In some territories where parcel delivery can be difficult or slow, we cannot action a postal search until 28 days have passed – twice that in the ‘times of COVID’ unfortunately.
- All our productions are copyright protected and some are governed by a wide range of licencing agreements with international distributors and agencies.
- Please be aware that it is illegal to copy or edit the content of any of our productions and /or upload them to the internet even if not for profit.
- Breach of Copyright is a criminal offence – please do not be a part of it.
Refund and Returns Policy
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we regret that we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
We are happy to refund any of our products which are faulty and to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non-returnable items are:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
To apply for a refund, just send us an email to explain the problem and include your order number or receipt. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Books with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once we have agreed your claim, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment immediately.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded unless they are faulty.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email and we’ll arrange it with you.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should email us for details.
You may be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item if the problem is your own fault as shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund however we are happy to look into every case and to help you in any way we can.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.